As an Owner's Representative, NobleStrategy serves as the owner’s “eyes and ears” on a project site to facilitate project delivery with the highest possible quality, on schedule and within budget. We view ourselves as an extension of the owner and solely represent the owner’s interest, independent of the design professionals and general contractor.
NobleStrategy can make suggestions with regard to engineering, design, scope, contract matters, budget adjustments, proposed changes, schedule changes, and time extensions. We can assist with issue resolutions and answer questions that arise on any given day.
What Will NobleStrategy Do For Your Project?
NobleStrategy will provide “Owner Representation/Construction Management Services” as indicated from the perspective of construction managers, allowing a thorough understanding of guiding project management principles to be employed for a successful design, award and construction process.
The value of a construction manager to the Owner in the design stages such as NobleStrategy becomes invaluable as we present a system of checks, balances and appropriate challenges to the vision of the architect/engineer on constructability, practical field applications, value engineering, scheduling and estimating for the benefit of the owner.
We are prepared to take a strategic and tactical approach to providing “Owner Representation/Construction Management Services” in both the pre-construction and construction phases.
Owner Representative Services Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- Representing the owner at regular project meetings
- Advising on potential project pitfalls and suggesting solutions
- Identifying roles and responsibilities for each member of the project team
- Assisting with building permits and other necessary approvals, authorizations, and sign-off’s
- Providing project updates
- Overseeing and monitoring construction progress to maintain the project schedule
- Monitoring the shop drawing review process
- Facilitating timely turnaround of shop drawings and submittals, by architects and vendors
- Overseeing selection, delivery, and installation of fixtures, furnishings and equipment
- Coordinating project close-out documentation, including as-builts, bonds and warrantees